Monday, May 11, 2015

One Project Completed

I had been planning to put together a book of my favourite and most successful images over the last 10 or so years and this month, I competed it. The printed book or a pdf are available from Blurb. I have had one copy printed on their Proline Uncoated paper - the nearest to the art papers that I use for many images. This is an expensive option so the one offered for sale is the cheapest version with standard paper and soft cover. Even with 122 pages this retails at £30 which is why I favour Blurb for my books (especially as there is nearly always a money off discount). Click on image to go to Blurb Bookstore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful book, thank you Ann for sharing it

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so