Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Actual Entry for CCC Points of View

I promised to put up my first choice of images for the CCC Points of View competition having posted my second choice (http://pin-sharp.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/points-of-view-at-saffron-walden.html). Here they are. I came joint 4th - very respectable position.
For the Category Amazing. This is the Turf Maze. The 'Smile' was what made me think snakes and the image was completed with two lens caps that I happened to have in my pocket, 
The next category was 'Old' and this image was the window display of one of the many antique shops in Saffron Walden.
I managed to baffle the judge with this image for the Category: Bigger picture. I had bought the doll in a shop earlier and in my mind was the bigger picture of life from childhood to the grave but admittedly not that clear a message.
This was for the Trading Category and was taken through the window of the butcher's shop.
 The final Category was Monochrome and was a dummy for sale in one of the secondhand shops and was completely 'armless.

No comments:

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so