Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Greetings from Moscow

Well made it to Moscow - in fact the flight went very smoothly arrangement-wise (though actually quite a lot of turbulence) as we had a tail wind and arrived about 40 mins ahead of schedule. However, the coach drive to the hotel took almost as long - two and a half hours - as the guide said, the M25 is not the only motorway car park. There is still snow on the ground but it is now unseasonably warm and raining - just my luck when I've come for snowy images.


The next two images are from my 8th floor hotel bedroom - will enjoy photography from up here at dawn and dusk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
I visit your site quite often now.... you're an extremely prolific photographer, and so good. So good in fact that I am thinking of re-kindling my old hobby with a new camera. And thats where I would welcome your advise re which one. When we talked you mentioned that it wasn't so much about the No of pixels, but the quality which is what I would want, and so I would be very grateful if you would advise what you were using in Moscow. Im sure it was a Canon EOS of some kind.
Hope you can help... kind regards .. Tom (mr101@talk-101.net)

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so