Friday, September 24, 2010

Horses

We have had two pairs of horses in the field along our lane for many weeks now and, every time there is some lovely evening light, I think 'I must get out and photograph them'. Well last afternoon I did. Here we have mother and daughter on the left and the larger male foal on the right - his mother is quite nervous of the camera so took off at fast rate most times.

I tried two different monochrome conversions on one of the pictures - either with maximum or minimum green channel and adjustments on other colours. I liked the minimum green channel conversion and used this for the other monochromes.





















1 comment:

Carsassy said...

Stunning as ever, love the flying horse.

Ann Miles Photography - My Favourite Images of the Past10 years or so